Sunday, March 22, 2009

whats piano for?

yesh, of course, to produce music~~
-
-
-
-
-
-
besides that??
whats piano for teens??
guess guess wild guess~~~
(no cheating orite??)
ok... have your cute (lame actually, haha) answer with you??
-
-
-
-
-
-
ok, now, place your right hand on where your heart is~
and read the following text~
'i, (ur name) hereby promises that i'll post my 'cute' answer as comment to min's post or else i'll have wild mushrooms growing on my head tomorrow morning'
*ai em sorry... but m curious~~ =.=*
-
-
-
-
-
-
here you go!
piano is for... DRYING CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hmm... yeah lame post... stop beating me up, heh... i;m just a pitiful-ly bored kid~~ kkk~*

3 comments:

  1. Please la.... I think you're teacher's gonna kill himself when he found this out....
    Anyway, after vowing (and no point breaking it), I used my piano to put books (mostly piano BOOKS, but then, what harm is it to put some story BOOKSSSSSSSSS???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. zha dao arr..
    u arr..
    rili not lame geh tings oso u wont do geh hor?
    issh..keep ur lame spirit lah har..
    hope 2 c more from u..
    akeke..

    ReplyDelete
  3. u hang clothes on it..
    yin put books on it..
    me?
    dust placed themselves on it..

    ReplyDelete