Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i'm sorry.

dear all,
jst wanna say sorry to some of my fwens, n some schoolmates, or fwen's fwens, or jst ppl around me or anybody who passed by me b4~

there's a prob with me, i understand n m fully aware of it.
some of u know bout it. when i pass by some fwen, or fwen's fwens, or strangers, or schoolmates, i dont smile, nor i say hi, nor i look into people's eyes... i jst walk s if i dn see anything.

i really wanna express my apology here to those people.
i'm sorry.
对不起.

n hm.. actually... when i do that... its not that i m lc-ing... nor i m ego, nor i act that i dont know you... its just... hm... i'm... shy~ =.=
yea, it sounds weird, but its true.
i don't talk a lot to people i'm not familiar with, its not that bcoz i'm not friendly, i do hope that i can have a nice chat with 'em n b fwens, its jst... hm~ shy~~ T.T

to the ones who i've annoyed or hurt 'em, i'm sorry, n plz 4giv me. i hereby promise that i'll change n improve myself to become a better person.

with love ( n sry ^.^),
min.

3 comments: